March News Bulletin
As one financial year ends and another starts March is always a time for focusing on finishing strong up to 31st March with one eye on getting off to an equally strong start in April. Even if for just 24 hours it is sometimes good to reflect on what has been and what might be.
“2015/16 has been a super year with income and new business figures at an all-time high. As for 2016/17? Well with the Europe vote in June, headwinds from Asia and Europe, 2016/17 could be a bigger challenge altogether. The Greek economic crisis hasn’t gone away and I expect that to come back with a vengeance all too soon.
The period between April through into late June really is a pivotal moment for the UK and of course Europe. Despite this, the London market in which we predominantly operate has so many opportunities and as building surveyors we offer a very wide and diverse service provision that we look forward to the next 12 months with excitement and confidence.” Shaun Harris Managing Director.
Other news of note in March includes the following:
- Matt Aldridge & Steven McCormack promoted to Senior Surveyor.
- Adoption of a new three team structure with Mazhar Farid, Matthew Aldridge and Steven McCormack, now all senior surveyors, each acting as Team Leader.
- Harris Associates have signed up to exhibit at the 2016 Flat Living Live exhibition on 6th and 7th July
- Shaun Harris lined up as speaker for two seminars at the Flat Living Live exhibition
- Harris Associates confirmed as a Platinum sponsor at the inaugural Property Week Property Management Awards in October
Finally as part of the Harris commitment to innovation three of our intrepid surveyors attended the Eco Build exhibition. We have attached summary of what we consider to be the top 5 Eco Innovations for 2016 thus far. Top 5 Eco Innovations for 2016