compliance matters more than ever-harris associates appoints new advisory lead
Harris Associates is pleased to announce that Nicola Goule will head up a new team focused on professional building surveying and advisory services, with the onus on helping clients navigate through the increasingly burdensome requirements of statutory compliance. This is particularly in the context of delivering joined up services that take in the requirements of the Building Safety Act 2022, Fire Safety Act 2021, Fire Safety (England) Regulations 2022, the ever-present Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and Building Regulations.
Working closely with Managing Director Shaun Harris and Head of Façade Consultancy Tamer Duman, the services and expertise on offer span the fullest of spectrums, and include the following:
- Advice on Preparing Building Safety Case(s)
- Provision of External Wall Design & Material Information
- Review of Historic Data & Collation of Golden Thread Information
- Building Structural Appraisals
- Fire Risk Assessment(s) Review
- Fire & Smoke Compartmentation Surveys
- Fire Risk Appraisals of External Walls (FRAEW’s)
- Gateway Management & Advice
- Assisting Principal Accountable Persons & Advisers
- Building Regulations Compliance Investigations & Reporting
- Communications Strategies for Residents including Reporting & Presentations
- How to Dovetail Landlord & Tenant Obligations with Statutory Compliance
Other core services include licences to alter, due diligence, pre-acquisition advice, dilapidations, future-proofing and ESG. For more information please contact us.
Harris Associates is a multi-disciplinary consultancy providing high-class surveying, engineering, project management and fire safety services throughout England and Wales. They specialise in Building Surveying, Project Management, Cost Management, Façade Consultancy, Risk Management and Fire Safety.
Telephone: 0161 615 3679